Canadian Government Business Agencies
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency - Strives to help businesses get started and grow, especially small enterprises.
- Canada Business Centres Network - Provides accurate, comprehensive and timely business information to help you develop, launch and expand on your ideas.
- Canada Deposit Insurance Corp. - Provides deposit insurance and contribute to the stability of Canada's financial system.
- Canada Lands Company Limited - An arms length, self-financing Crown Corporation reporting to Parliament through the Minister of State.
- Competition Bureau - Aims to protect and promote competitive markets and enable informed consumer choice in Canada.
- Competition Tribunal - A specialized tribunal that combines expertise in economics and business with expertise in law.
- CPP Investment Board - A professional investment management organization based in Toronto.
- Cultural Property Export Review - An independent tribunal of the Department of Canadian Heritage.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Canada. All rights reserved