Canada Energy Research
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) - Research efforts are directed to managing Canada's radioactive waste liabilities and alternative energy sources.
- Canadian Biomass Energy Research Ltd - Engineering firm offering biomass energy research and developing renewable and alternative energy.
- Canadian Energy Research Institute - Provides relevant, independent, objective economic research in energy and related environmental issues.
- Canadian Energy Systems Analysis Research - Providing basic insights, ideas, research and knowledge about Canada’s energy systems.
- NSERC - Develops innovative solutions to energy and environmental problems via research and development, and energy efficiency projects.
- Wind Energy Institute of Canada - Specialized in the research and development of wind energy that advance national energy goals.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Canada. All rights reserved