Canada Health Sciences
- Cells for Life - A Toronto based cord blood clinic specializing in stem cell isolation and storage.
- Faculty of Applied Health Sciences - Commited to the prevention of illness and injury and the optimization of health and physical abilities.
- Faculty of Health Sciences - Aims to educate health professionals and students in the biomedical sciences by conducting research, and more.
- Health Sciences Centre - One of Canada’s largest tertiary care facilities.
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences - Conducts research that contributes to the effectivenesss, equity and efficiency of health care and health services in Ontario.
- London Health Sciences Centre - Dedicated to excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
- Mount Sinai Hospital - A fully accredited teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
- St. Joseph's Healthcare - A multi-site, regional, tertiary, academic health science center.
- USANA Health Sciences - Develops and provides science-based health products, distributed internationally.
- Vancouver Coastal Health - Delivers health services to the people and communities we serve.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Canada. All rights reserved