Canadian Government Agricultural Agencies
- Agriculture and Agri-Food - A gateway to Canadian agriculture and food related information including policies and activities of the department.
- Atlantic Fisheries Policy - A comprehensive blueprint to guide fisheries management.
- Atlantic Pilotage Authority - An efficient Pilotage service within the designated waters of the Atlantic region.
- Canadian Dairy Commission - Coordinates federal and provincial dairy policies and createes a control mechanism for milk production.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency - Mandated to safeguard Canada's food supply and the plants and animals upon which safe and high-quality food depends.
- Canadian Grain Commission - The federal department responsible for establishing and maintaining Canada's grain quality standards.
- Economic and Market Information - Offers economic information and advice on the agri-food sector and public policy.
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada - Science and Research - Conducts research and to transfer the latest Technologies to the rapidly growing aquaculture industry.
- Fisheries and Oceans in Canada Regions - Offers regional websites contains contacts and information on DFO services and activities in that area.
- Fisheries Resource Conservation - A partnership between scientific and academic expertise, and all sectors of the fishing industry.
- G3 Canada Limited - A farmer-controlled organization that markets wheat and barley grown by western Canadian producers. Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Plant Gene Resources of Canada - A network of centers and people dedicated to preserving the genetic diversity of crop plants.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Canada. All rights reserved